Monday, December 17, 2018

Children of Thorns, Children of Water, by Aliette de Bodard

Children of Thorns, Children of Water (Dominion of the Fallen, #1.5)Children of Thorns, Children of Water by Aliette de Bodard

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Children of Thorns, Children of Water is an interesting story and adds more depth to the Dominion of the Fallen universe. The baking element really does add an interesting twist. Whether it's enough to keep me going--not sure, I think I'm just a bit worn on Great House feuds, and beasties in the walls aren't quite enough to save them. Oh well.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Water Outlaws, by S. L. Huang

According to the introduction this book is intended to evoke "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" (thought that title is not explicitl...