Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Nebula Awards Opener

The award season has opened for Happiness is Free SF.  I'm much more in tune with the awards this year, and the listing has come out on Free SF Online, my favorite SF hunting ground.  It looks to be a decent year, am looking forward to reading the stories.  My general plan: I will read the short fiction available for free online (note the blog title), and make my picks from there, hopefully in the time frame available for voting.  Not that voters actually read this blog, unless I name-check them and their reputation crawlers pick it up (has happened all of three times).  But then again, if I really wanted these read I'd post them on Amazon or Library Thing or some other such review site.  But no, I go my own way...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Water Outlaws, by S. L. Huang

According to the introduction this book is intended to evoke "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" (thought that title is not explicitl...